Friday, March 7, 2014

Invention Convention!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day and got to spend some time outside.  We finished our inventions last Friday and finished writing up our reports Tuesday.  Sorry I didn't post this sooner- it's been a busy week!  The kids are excited to show off their inventions, so here they are!! 

Problem: My coat/hat/backpack keeps falling off my hook...




Problem: My eraser is too small and doesn't last long enough...


Problem: My desk keeps scooting all over the place...



Problem: I keep losing my supplies and need to get organized...



Problem: I can't see inside my dark desk...

Problem: My desk is just a little bit too short...

Problem: My pencils keep rolling off of my desk...

Congratulations to all the budding engineers in room 49! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment